System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 35.172.195.49 (Host: ec2-35-172-195-49.compute-1.amazonaws.com)

Gast Deutsch English
Forum
Forum Forum: Aktuelles und Info´s Thread: nothing more than a misdemean

[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
nothing more than a misdemean
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 15.10.2019 um 10:30h
elaine95
User
Linebacker Terrell Suggs became the Ravens' all-time leader in games played in Week 17 of the regular season and he hopes to pad his lead next season.Suggs was asked about his 2019 plans after Sunday's 23-17 loss to the Chargers and the 36-year-old said he intends to extend his career to a 17th season. He hopes that he'll be doing so in a Ravens uniform Will Grier Jersey , but the free agent-to-be will have to work out a new deal with the team for that to happen."I would love to be a Raven for life. I'm healthy. I feel like I've still got some juice in the tank,�? Suggs said, via the team's website. "It's up to them. We'll have to see what happens. It's a long time between here and March. Hopefully we can work it out Christian Miller Jersey , but if not, I'm going to be lining up for somebody next year."Suggs appeared in every game for the Ravens this season and recorded seven sacks to move to 132.5 for his career. That leaves him tied with Leslie O'Neal and Lawrence Taylor for the 13th on the NFL's all-time list as he waits to see where he'll be playing as he tries to continue moving up the ranks. Law enforcement executed a search warrant at the home of Saints defensive lineman David Onyemata last month but found nothing more than a misdemeanor amount of marijuana.The reports that Onyemata was given a misdemeanor citation accusing him of illegally possessing marijuana in his apartment.According to the report, a narcotics investigator received a tip that led to the Sheriff's Office getting a search warrant for the apartment Jordan Scarlett Jersey , which turned out to be Onyemata's. When officers arrived Onyemata was cooperative and police found only marijuana, cannabis oil, marijuana edibles and hemp powder.Onyemata is a great success story. He moved from Nigeria to Canada at the age of 19 David Montgomery Jersey , having never even seen a football game. He enrolled at the University of Manitoba, joined that school's team, played so well that the Saints drafted him in the fourth round Riley Ridley Jersey , and he has developed into a solid contributor. One would hope that possessing marijuana in the privacy of his own home wouldn't do anything to derail his success.
logged Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Seite: « 1 »
[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]

Die Seite wurde in 0.0379 Sekunden generiert

deV!L`z Clanportal and DZCP Hosting is powered by www.webdevil.eu.com