System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 3.235.66.217 (Host: ec2-3-235-66-217.compute-1.amazonaws.com)

Gast Deutsch English
Forum
Forum Forum: Kritiken / Verbesserungs Vorschläge Thread: Nike Air Force 1 they

[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
Nike Air Force 1 they
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 21.03.2020 um 13:07h
ashoessaler
User
We take what we do seriously but we also have fun with it. Allbirds employs what can be deemed a Air Force One kind of stealth not the first thing they want you to notice about the brand, and it's not the first thing they talk about when they discuss their philosophy. We are too insecure. In the 1960s or 70s, we used to believe in the future, progress, that things are going to be better. Now, nobody is thinking that the next thing will be better. New yearnew shoes? Okay, maybe that's not a thing, but considering that we just entered a whole new decade, it's fully justifiable to treat yourself to a pair of shoes. The dawn of 2020 brought us a fresh set of footwear trends, so we talked to the experts at Bloomingdales and Net-A-Porter for their predictions on the the biggest of the year (you know, so you can feel better about splurging). The good news is that not all comfort will be sacrificed this year. After testing this out with my most painful pair of heels for a day, I found that the shoe with the pad was much more comfortable than the shoe without. Well, not on water-through it. At the WaffleWorks Innovation Center on the Vans campus in Costa Mesa, Calif., I'm watching through a tiny oven window as a glossy black crocodile print (my choice) is being cooked onto a pair of clean white canvas shoes. These developments are happening elsewhere in the footwear industry too. San Francisco-based Allbirds is a shoe brand that has been working on an eco-friendly platform from the start. Favouring natural resources, their shoes are Nike Air Force 1 made from materials like merino wool, eucalyptus tree pulp and even sugarcane, while the insoles are constructed of castor bean oil. When it comes to nailing Spring 2014 fashion's It shoe, the trick is taking classic silhouette and making it a little bit uglier. Case in point: 3.1 Phillip Lim's hybrid oxford, which straddles the line between a Birk, a sandal and a see-through swim Air Force 1 shoe.
logged Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Seite: « 1 »
[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]

Die Seite wurde in 0.0559 Sekunden generiert

deV!L`z Clanportal and DZCP Hosting is powered by www.webdevil.eu.com